The ScienceIN offers fellowship to support the scholars for attending the national and international science conferences and symposium in India. The ‘Conference Fellowship’ from The ScienceIN covers the full registration fee of participants (preferably young researchers – Ph.D. students, Research Associates, PDFs, and young faculty/scientists) via either waive off (for future sponsored conferences) or refund (already completed conferences).
Conference fellowship for 2024
At present 50 Conference Fellowships are available for the participants of the
CRSI – National Symposium in Chemistry – 32 held at BITS Pilani, Pilani 2-4 Feb 2024.
The participants of the CRSI-NSC-32 can claim the refund of their registration fee (full – excluding other fee, if any) if they have published any article in JMC or ML (or can publish an article in JMC or ML before the last date (i.e. 31-Oct-24) for claim).
– Submit your registration fee slip (snap or online transfer details) and title of published article (JMC/ML) to the firstname.lastname@example.org for refund.
– Provide the bank details/upi id for online refund of your registration fee (the fellowship will be directly credited in Scholar’s account).
– One author from respective article will be eligible for refund.
– Articles published or accepted for publication before the last date of claim (31-Oct-2024) will be eligible of this fellowship.
– First come first served will be the process for disbursing the fellowships.
– It is for Indian Scholars only (fellowship in INR will be credited).
All future announcements related to Conference fellowships will be on this page, scholars can visit this page for open fellowships for attending the science conference.