NanoChemistry covers the development in new chemistry for nanomaterials synthesis and applications. The chemistry in the field of nanoscience and nanotechnology is advancing at a fast pace and bringing the new methodologies, chemical procedures for synthesis of nanomaterials along with development of new type of nanomaterials. The application field of nanochemistry is spreading to new areas including nanocatalysis, nanomedicine, nanoconjugates, nanophysics of chemistry materials, nanobatteries, semiconductors and so on. A special issue covering the recent advances in chemistry of nanomaterials will cover following fields (though not limited to as field is advancing at fast pace):
- Carbon Nanotubes
- Nanocatalysis – development of new nanocatalysts and applications thereof.
- Nanoscience chemistry of fuel materials
- Chemistry of Nanoenergy materials
- NanoChips (semiconductor designing and development using new materials chemistry)
- Nanobattery and nanofuel cells
- Inorganic Chemistry development in nanoparticles and applications thereof like gold nanoparticles, silver nanoparticles, iron and magnetic nanoparticles, quantum dots, and other metal /alloy nanoparticles.
- Nanobiotechnology and Nanomedicine – Chemistry of Drug delivery systems
The articles are invited from Chemical Sciences fraternity for publication in special issue. The Review articles, Original Research Articles, Short Communication, Expert Opinion would be considered for processing in the issue.
Author Guidelines are provided on the link: JMNS Author Manuscript preparation Guidelines
Submission: Authors need to submit their manuscript as per author guidelines on the journal Editorial Manager /manuscript processing site https://pubs.thesciencein.org/journal/index.php/jmns (or alternatively can be submitted by email at email@example.com )
Last Date of Submissions: ongoing submission.
Issue Edited by
|Dr. Rajender S. Verma,
U. S. Environmental Protection Agency
ORD, National Risk Management Research Laboratory
Water Systems Division/ Water Resources Recovery Branch
26 West Martin Luther King Drive, MS 443
Cincinnati, Ohio 45268, USA EB
Associate Editor and Senior Advisor
Research interest: NanoChemistry, Nanocatalysis, Nanoscience, nanomaterials.