The Chemical Biology Letters
- The Journal Chemical Biology Letters publish research and review articles from Medicinal Chemistry, Biochemistry, Applied Biology, Biotechnology, Drug Discovery, Drug Delivery, Theronistics, Diagnostics, Radiopharmaceuticals, Chemistry Biology Interface, Chemical Biology and related field for understanding molecular phenomenons towards drug development and biological interactions.
- The Journal is international with global research coverage and supported by international editorial board.
- Chemical Biology Letters in indexed in SCOPUS, Chemical Abstracts (CAS), Google Scholar and other popular scientific databases for content search.
- The journal consider quality articles with high impact research and strictly follows standard international publishing editorial procedure and ethics.
- The journal publishes Short Communications, Research Articles, Review Articles, Editorials and Insight Articles.
- The academicians and researchers are invited to submit their excellent submission online on journal site at
Design and synthesis of new Nilutamide-1,2,3-triazole derivatives as in vitro Anticancer agents The synthesis of novel 1,2,3-triazoles of Nilutamide (4a–4n)...Read More
Design, synthesis and molecular docking studies of new Quinoxaline-linked-1,2,4-triazole-Sulfonamide hybrids as Anti-proliferative agents
Design, synthesis and molecular docking studies of new Quinoxaline-linked-1,2,4-triazole-Sulfonamide hybrids as Anti-proliferative agents A new series of quinoxaline linked 1,2,4-triazole...Read More
Dibenzofuran is an important heterocyclic compound and is an important part of various natural compounds. There are various medicinal compounds...Read More
The growth of amyloid β peptides arises from inappropriate cleavage of amyloid precursor protein that induces the formation of amyloid...Read More
The evolution of lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) has been remarkably interesting and in beneficent directions for food and health industries working...Read More
Gut microbiota broadly impacts human health, but urinary microbial metabolites remain largely undefined. The concentration of microbial metabolites can be...Read More
Genome-wide mutation/SNP analysis, biological characteristics, and Pan-India prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 Variants of Concern
The origin of COVID-19 pandemic, caused by SARS-CoV-2, was traced to Wuhan, China. Thereafter, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2...Read More
Novel Inhibitors of malarial aspartyl proteases, plasmepsin II and IV: In silico design and validation studies
In the dire need of novel inhibitors of enzymes, computational approaches have significantly expedited the drug discovery process. Aspartic protease...Read More
Plants and their extracts have been extensively studied for their efficacy in therapeutic applications. Their Essential Oils (EOs) are responsible...Read More
Clinical status of potential drugs used for COVID-19 treatment and recent advances in new therapeutics – A review
COVID-19, a perilous disease caused by SARS-CoV-2, has brought a massive damage to humankind, and turned into a global catastrophe....Read More