The Chemical Biology Letters
- The Journal Chemical Biology Letters publish research and review articles from Medicinal Chemistry, Biochemistry, Applied Biology, Biotechnology, Drug Discovery, Drug Delivery, Theronistics, Diagnostics, Radiopharmaceuticals, Chemistry Biology Interface, Chemical Biology and related field for understanding molecular phenomenons towards drug development and biological interactions.
- The Journal is international with global research coverage and supported by international editorial board.
- Chemical Biology Letters in indexed in SCOPUS, Chemical Abstracts (CAS), Google Scholar and other popular scientific databases for content search.
- The journal consider quality articles with high impact research and strictly follows standard international publishing editorial procedure and ethics.
- The journal publishes Short Communications, Research Articles, Review Articles, Editorials and Insight Articles.
- The academicians and researchers are invited to submit their excellent submission online on journal site at
Gut microbiota broadly impacts human health, but urinary microbial metabolites remain largely undefined. The concentration of microbial metabolites can be...Read More
Genome-wide mutation/SNP analysis, biological characteristics, and Pan-India prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 Variants of Concern
The origin of COVID-19 pandemic, caused by SARS-CoV-2, was traced to Wuhan, China. Thereafter, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2...Read More
Novel Inhibitors of malarial aspartyl proteases, plasmepsin II and IV: In silico design and validation studies
In the dire need of novel inhibitors of enzymes, computational approaches have significantly expedited the drug discovery process. Aspartic protease...Read More
Plants and their extracts have been extensively studied for their efficacy in therapeutic applications. Their Essential Oils (EOs) are responsible...Read More
Clinical status of potential drugs used for COVID-19 treatment and recent advances in new therapeutics – A review
COVID-19, a perilous disease caused by SARS-CoV-2, has brought a massive damage to humankind, and turned into a global catastrophe....Read More
A comparative study of isothermal nucleic acid amplification methods for SARS-CoV-2 detection at point-of-care
COVID-19, caused by the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, has put most of the world under lockdown. Despite approved vaccines, COVID-19 cases,...Read More
Human reproductive system involve a number of intricate complex interconnected physiological metabolic pathways and metabolites with involvement of overall health...Read More
Adipokines, mostly produced by white adipose tissues, have been established to be endocrine factors which are also essential in energy...Read More
Discovery of leptin has changed the view of adipose tissue from energy storehouse to active neuroendocrine and immune organ. Adipokineleptin...Read More