The Chemical Biology Letters
- The Journal Chemical Biology Letters publish research and review articles from Medicinal Chemistry, Biochemistry, Applied Biology, Biotechnology, Drug Discovery, Drug Delivery, Theronistics, Diagnostics, Radiopharmaceuticals, Chemistry Biology Interface, Chemical Biology and related field for understanding molecular phenomenons towards drug development and biological interactions.
- The Journal is international with global research coverage and supported by international editorial board.
- Chemical Biology Letters in indexed in SCOPUS, Chemical Abstracts (CAS), Google Scholar and other popular scientific databases for content search.
- The journal consider quality articles with high impact research and strictly follows standard international publishing editorial procedure and ethics.
- The journal publishes Short Communications, Research Articles, Review Articles, Editorials and Insight Articles.
- The academicians and researchers are invited to submit their excellent submission online on journal site at
Discovery of leptin has changed the view of adipose tissue from energy storehouse to active neuroendocrine and immune organ. Adipokineleptin...Read More
Lactobacillus casei and Bifidobacterium bifidum reduces postprandial hyperglycaemia, inhibits α-glucosidase activity and improve histology of pancreatic islets in streptozotocin induced diabetic rats
Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria are generally accredited as potential anti-diabetic agents, but the mechanism of action is still not clear. This study aimed to...Read More
Orexins: the ‘multitasking’ neuropeptides in the energy metabolism and immune regulation of male reproduction
Orexins are hypothalamus-derived neuropeptides with versatile functions. The most explored domains of orexins’ functions are their influence on the central...Read More
Adipokines are peptides produced mainly by the fat tissue adipocytes and their levels are sensitive to alterations in metabolic state....Read More
An economic and efficient synthesis of acid-labile glycerol based β-thiopropionate esters for potential application in drug delivery
Acid labile linkers have been used widely for various biomedical applications with preferential applications in drug delivery. In this report,...Read More
Assessing the antimycobacterial activity of the bioactive fractions of the Indian medicinal plant – Justicia adhatoda L.
Justicia adhatoda L. is an Indian medicinal plant traditionally used to treat respiratory ailments in Ayurvedic and Unani medicines. It...Read More
One of the first-line therapy of diabetes mellitus is alpha-glucosidase inhibitors. Due to side effects caused by synthetic drugs and...Read More
Beneficial impacts of Astaxanthin on Biomarkers of Antioxidant status and oxidative damage in Rats exposed to Ambient air
Effect of astaxanthin from Haematococcus pluvialis on lipid peroxidation and oxidative stress induced by ambient air exposure was studied. Wistar...Read More
Type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) is a chronic metabolic syndrome, which occurs due to increased glucose levels in the human...Read More
Five member heterocyclic 1,3,4-oxadiazole derivatives were synthesized and evaluated for their anticancer activity. Compounds containing 1,3,4-oxadiazole ring in their structure...Read More