Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- I understnd that my article will be published with Gold open access with copyright retained by authors. I have read and will abide with 'open access policy' of the journal.
- The manuscript is in journal article template Else the text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Articles from multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary research advances.
Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Articles covering research from Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Drug Delivery, Diagnostics, and Pharmaceutical Sciences
BioSciences and Biotechnology
Articles from Biological Sciences and Biotechnology research.
Articles from the research in Chemistry (Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry and Organic Chemistry) and Chemical Sciences allied fields.
Material Sciences and Physics
Research and Review articles from Materials Sciences and Physics research advances.
Articles from Environmental Sciences including biological studies, geographical studies, biodiversity and other EVS allied studies.
Computer Sciences and Mathematics
Articles from computer science, engineering and technology and mathematical sciences.
Articles from all fields of Engineering Sciences
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.